Learning at Morwellham Quay
Here at Morwellham Quay we aim to give students from KS1 to A Level a visit which is both fun and educational.
Our talks and demonstrations are designed to cover aspects of the National Curriculum across a range of subjects.
A visit to us can be fitted in as part of a wider project in school, or as a stand-alone study. If there is a particular topic you would like to cover, or preparatory or follow-up work you would like to discuss, we are happy to help.
Details are given below on each activity we offer and how it fits the National Curriculum.
There is also a list of subjects with an explanation as to what aspects are covered in our activities.
Educational Visits include:
- Free preparatory visit for teachers to plan their trip.
- Free teaching resources to prepare for the visit and follow-up afterwards.
- Personal welcome by our costumed Living History Guide.
- Your choice of four timetabled activities, led by our costumed Living History Guides, within a four-hour visit.
- An indoor area in which to eat your lunch and leave your bags.
- £7.95 per pupil ages 5 - 11
- £9.95 per adult (12 and over)
Teachers free on a ratio of
- 1:3 for children under 7
- 1:6 for children aged 7 - 11
- 1:8 for children aged 11 upwards
Up to 30 pupils in each group
KS1: Ages 5 – 7 KS2: Ages 7 – 11 KS3: Ages 11 – 14 KS4: Ages 14 - 16
For information on Educational Activities
Teachers CLICK HERE to download information on the educational activities and booking information.
Childs activity pack CLICK HERE to download.
Morwellham Quay Terms & Conditions for Group Bookings CLICK HERE
Please Contact Us or call us on 01822 832766 if you require any further information.