Learning at Morwellham Quay
Here at Morwellham Quay we aim to give students from KS1 to A Level a visit which is both fun and educational.
Our talks and demonstrations are designed to cover aspects of the National Curriculum across a range of subjects.
A visit to us can be fitted in as part of a wider project in school, or as a stand-alone study. If there is a particular topic you would like to cover, or preparatory or follow-up work you would like to discuss, we are happy to help.
Details are given below on each activity we offer and how it fits the National Curriculum.
There is also a list of subjects with an explanation as to what aspects are covered in our activities.
Educational Visits include:
- Free preparatory visit for teachers to plan their trip.
- Free teaching resources to prepare for the visit and follow-up afterwards.
- Personal welcome by our costumed Living History Guide.
- Your choice of four timetabled activities, led by our costumed Living History Guides, within a four-hour visit.
- An indoor area in which to eat your lunch and leave your bags.
- £7.95 per pupil ages 5 - 11
- £9.95 per adult (12 and over)
Teachers free on a ratio of
- 1:3 for children under 7
- 1:6 for children aged 7 - 11
- 1:8 for children aged 11 upwards
Between 15 and 30 pupils in each group
KS1: Ages 5 – 7 KS2: Ages 7 – 11 KS3: Ages 11 – 14 KS4: Ages 14 - 16
For information on Educational Activities
Teachers CLICK HERE to download information on the educational activities and booking information.
Please Contact Us or call us on 01822 832766 if you require any further information.